Explore Kuldīga on “Vespa”
Explore Kuldīga that is one of the most romantic towns in Latvia with wonderful cobblestone streets, lovely houses and red-tile roofs. Italian scooter “Vespa” has become a symbol of carefree, stylish and romantic lifestyle since its appearance in the movie “Roman Holiday” in 1953. This tour offers you both – exploring a beautiful town and its surroundings, as well as feeling like Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck riding around Rome and chasing the wind.
A local guide will show you the most picturesque places of Kuldīga, hidden yards, charming quarters, 18th century architecture, manors and nature wonders. You will have a chance to explore places usually hidden for tourists and to hear stories and legends from a local’s perspective.
For driving the “Vespa”, you must have a valid category A, A1 or B driving licence with you!
The safety measures during the tour:
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres;
- Wear a mouth and nose covering when in public gathering;
- Disinfect or wash your hands before and after touching any surfaces in public places;
- On the tour are not allowed persons who have to be in quarantine or are having symptoms like fever, and other signs of acute infection.
The size of the group is 1 – 4 scooters.
When and Where
The meeting point is at Baznīcas Street 23, Kuldīga, at 12 PM (noon). The tour starts and ends at the same point.
You have two options how to get to Kuldīga – by bus or by your own car. The bus to Kuldīga departs at 8:10 AM from Rīga Bus Station and arrives in Kuldīga at 11:37 AM (6,55 € one way ticket). If you come by your own car, you can park it at the Kuldīga Central Car Park – there is free parking.
From 8th May to 2nd October each Saturday (other dates on request).
120 € per “Vespa” scooter*
*two persons can sit on one scooter, the driver must have category A, A1 or B driving licence!
- “Vespa” scooter and helmet rent for 2h;
- English speaking guide;
- Audio system with headsets.
- Transportation costs;
- Food and drinks.
How to dress
- Dress accordingly to the weather forecast. Due to very changeable weather, layering is a key to enjoying the tour. You should be prepared for a windy adventure!
Frequently Asked Questions
What travelers say about us
Leave a review
Tell us about your experience!