Kayaking in Klaipeda
Join our outdoor activity from Klaipeda, Curonian Spit kayak tour. Curonian Spit is an almost 100 km long narrow peninsula, which separates mainland and the Curonian Lagoon from the Baltic sea. Since the year 2000 Curonian Spit is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. While mostly known for its drifting sand dunes, pine forests, elks and fine beaches, Curonian Spit also offers rich cultural heritage of traditional fishermen’s way of life, ethnic group Curonians (Kuršiai) and East Prussian history.
Kayaking route stretches along the coastline of nature reserve, which is only accessible by water. Paddling distance is approx. 10km. We discover majestic sand dunes while paddling on the safe and shallow waters of the Curonian Lagoon, watch “fisherman’s best friends” cormorants fishing on the lagoon and learn more about Curonian Spit from the local guide.
- Europe’s largest drifting sand dunes
- Lighthouse of Pervalka
- Old fishermen village Pervalka
- Picnic on the beach
Pick up from your location in Klaipeda, Nida or Pervalka
Swimming skills are required. This tour is safe and suitable for beginners.
Please let us know about your dietary preferences and dress according to the weather conditions, wear appropriate footwear (sandals or hiking shoes depending on weather conditions would be ideal).
Private tour price
- €180,00 per person
The group size is 2 – 9 persons
- Local English speaking guide
- Tandem kayaks with rudder incl. All necessary equipment (paddles, dry bags, safety gear, spray skirts)
- Transfers –pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Ferry ticket to the Curonian Spit
- Eco- fee to enter the Curonian Spit
- Pick nick lunch on the beach
Suggested for comfort
- water & snacks for personal usage
- comfortable boots & rain jacket
- extra socks
Outdoor activity from Klaipeda
See the route on map
please fill the form to
Request a tour
Frequently Asked Questions
What travelers say about us
Leave a review
Tell us about your experience!