Multi-day group tour
New Year in Riga
DAY 1 (MONDAY): ARRIVAL RIGA
Arrival in Riga, optional transfer to Hotel Radisson Latvia****, check in, welcome meeting, optional welcome dinner at hotel.
DAY 2 (TUESDAY): RIGA
Riga, founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles and by the end of December the whole city is preparing for a vibrant New Year celebration. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. The afternoon offers an optional walking tour to Riga Art Nouveau district. In the evening we enjoy an entertaining and fabulous New Year Gala with music dances and dinner buffet.
DAY 3 (WEDNESDAY): RIGA
Morning at leisure. The late afternoon offers an optional excursion to the Lido Recreational Centre, a large restaurant and entertainment centre located in the largest wooden log house in Europe and surrounded by a lot of winter attractions. We enjoy a traditional Latvian dinner before going back to the hotel.
DAY 4 (THURSDAY): RIGA DEPARTURE
Optional departure transfer to airport
- 3 overnights at centrally located Hotel Radisson Blu Latvia****
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or
- Personalised welcome package
- 3-hour Riga walking tour of Riga Old Town
- Fabulous New Year Gala with live music, dinner buffet and entertainment
- Service of English-speaking local
- GNR01: 30.12.24.-02.01.25
Package Price Per Person
- EUR 495.00 (double occupancy)
- EUR 175.00 (single supplement)
- 3-hours visit to Riga Art Nouveau district: EUR 35.00 pp
- Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija: EUR 50.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 70.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Transfer Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija to airport: EUR 50.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 70.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- 3-hour excursion to Lido Recreational Centre with a 3-course Latvian dinner: EUR 50.00 pp
- Welcome dinner at hotel: EUR 45.00 pp
The land operations will be organized by Baltic Nature Travel partner Baltic Vision
Frequently Asked Questions
What travelers say about us
Leave a review
Tell us about your experience!