Multi-day group tour
Tallinn Christmas Market
DAY 1 (THURSDAY): ARRIVAL TALLINN
Arrival in Tallinn, optional transfer to Hotel L’Ermitage****, check-in; welcome meeting, optional welcome dinner at hotel.
DAY 2 (FRIDAY): TALLINN
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The Old Town is magical all the year, but at its best in the run-up to Christmas when the magic is felt at every corner. During the morning walking tour, we get to know the most important sights in the Old Town including Toompea Castle, Dome Cathedral and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in the Upper Town as well as the St. Nicholas Church, the medieval Old Town Hall and the Great Guild Hall in the Lower Town. The tour ends at the Old Town Hall Square where we join the bustle of the traditional Christmas Market and shop for unique gifts. The optional guided shopping tour in the afternoon takes us to interior decoration and design stores, art galleries and fashion boutiques in the Old Town with the main focus on local Estonian brands and artists. In the evening we attend a ballet or opera performance at the Estonian Theatre or the European Christmas Festival.
DAY 3 (SATURDAY): TALLINN
In the morning an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the award-winning new Estonian art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art. The afternoon is free for exploring more of Tallinn on our own. In the evening an optional farewell dinner at the Restaurant Maikrahv is on offer.
DAY 4 (SUNDAY): TALLINN
Optional transfer to airport.
- 3 overnights at centrally located Hotel L’Ermitage****
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- 3-hours guided walking tour of Tallinn Old Town
- Entrance to the Great Guild Hall
- 1 ticket to Estonian Theatre or European Christmas
- Service of English-speaking local guide
- GTC01: 05.12-08.12.24
- GTC02: 12.12-15.12.24
Package Price Per Person
- EUR 295.00 (double occupancy)
- EUR 155.00 (single supplement)
- 3-hours excursion to Kadriorg Park including visit to KUMU
museum: EUR 50.00 pp
- Guided shopping tour: EUR 30.00 pp
- Transfer airport to l L’Ermitage: EUR 50.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 70.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Transfer l L’Ermitage to airport: EUR 50.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 70.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Welcome dinner at hotel: EUR 45.00 pp
- Farewell dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv: EUR 50.00 pp
The land operations will be organized by Baltic Nature Travel partner Baltic Vision
Frequently Asked Questions
What travelers say about us
Leave a review
Tell us about your experience!