General Terms & Conditions
1. Booking & confirmation
Booking and confirmation is in written form. Receiving from us a written confirmation means that the tour is going to take place. With the confirmation you shall receive the tour information with a list of hotels, travelling tips (pre-departure information) and the bill.
The first installment is 50% of the tour price and is paid to Baltic nature travel bank account upon receiving the confirmation. The remaining amount is to be paid at the latest two weeks before the tour. All payments must be effected “without charge for beneficiary” as no “bank charges” have been included in the tour prices. Payments accepted by bank transfer to:
Baltic nature travel SIA
In case you have to cancel your reservation, please be aware that we have already started our work and have carried certain costs. The following cancellation fees will be charged by Baltic Nature Travel:
- resignation after the written confirmation – 50 EUR per person
- 56-36 days before departure – 10% of the price
- 35-22 days before departure – 25% of the price
- 21-15 days before departure – 35% of the price
- 14-8 days before departure – 50% of the price
- 7-1 day before departure – 80% of the price
- in case of cancellation on the day of departure or “No-Show” – 100% of the price
The tour operator is liable for:
- selection of service providers and supervising of services,
- gathering the services altogether,
- description of services in catalogues or brochures,
- processing of travel reservations,
- organization, reservation and confirmation of the travel services,
- informing the participants about the travel documents such a passport, visa, customs, foreign exchange and sanitary regulations of the countries they are visiting.
For non-compliance with the above-described provisions, the tour operator shall be liable to participants.
To resolve legal disputes or uncertainties relating to the reservations and events booked, the Latvian law will be applicable. All possible disputes will be resolved in Latvia.
get in touch to discuss how we can help you
discover the best alternative things to do in the Baltics!