Trakai Kayak Tour
On the Trakai Kayak Tour explore famous medieval Island Castle and Trakai National Park. Paddle through serene landscapes, navigate around numerous islands on the lake and see the landmarks of Trakai such as Island Castle, Užutrakis Mansion or ruins of Peninsular Castle. Have a tasty picnic lunch on a remote island or cozy campsite and a chance for a great afternoon swim. Learn some about Lithuania’s history and hear insider stories from the local guide. We will take you on a cozy adventure and provide you with the right gear to make you feel comfortable whether it’s blooming spring, lush summer or colorful fall.
- Kayaking in tranquil and natural lake areas of Trakai National Park
- Enjoy views of Island Castle and Uzutrakis Manor
- Taste traditional Karaim cuisine at the picnic
Please let us know about your dietary preferences and dress according to the weather conditions, wear appropriate footwear (sandals or hiking shoes depending on weather conditions would be ideal).
group tour price
- Double kayak 120,00 EUR per person
- Single kayak 130,00 EUR per person
- Local English speaking guide
- Equipment (tandem touring kayaks including paddles, life vest and dry bags)
- Tea/ coffee and a traditional Karaim pie
- 1x 0,5L Water bottle
- Transport from Vilnius and back
Suggested for comfort
- water & snacks for personal usage
- comfortable boots & rain jacket
- extra socks
please fill the form to
Request a tour
Frequently Asked Questions
What travelers say about us
Leave a review
Tell us about your experience!