Multi-day group tour
Vilnius Christmas Market
DAY 1 (THURSDAY): VILNIUS
Arrival in Vilnius, optional transfer to Hotel Artis Centrum**** check-in, welcome meeting, optional welcome dinner at the hotel
DAY 2 (FRIDAY): VILNIUS
Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The walking tour takes us to the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. It is the Old Town where Christmas market is set-up and where the tour ends for a possibility to explore it. The afternoon offers a visit to MO Museum – newest museum in the city offering to disclose works of modern and contemporary Lithuanian artists.
DAY 3 (SATURDAY): VILNIUS
The morning offers a visit to The Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania. During the 15th, 16th centuries and the first half of the 17th century, the Palace of the Grand Dukes was a political, diplomatic, administrative and cultural center of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. The National Museum currently reflects the functions of this historical residence.
DAY 4 (SUNDAY): VILNIUS DEPARTURE
Optional departure transfer to airport.
- 3 overnights at centrally located Artis Centrum****
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- 3-hours guided walking tour of Vilnius Old Town
- Entrance to the Old University ensemble
- 1 ticket to Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet
- Service of English-speaking local
- GVC01: 05.12.-08.12.24
- GVC02: 12.12.-15.12.24
Package Price Per Person
- EUR 295.00 (double occupancy)
- EUR 125.00 (single supplement)
- 2-hours optional visit to MO Museum: EUR 40.00 pp
- 3-hours optional visit to The Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania: EUR 45.00 pp
- Transfer airport to Hotel Artis Centrum: EUR 50.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 70.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Transfer Hotel Artis Centrum to airport: EUR 50.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 70.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Welcome dinner at hotel: EUR 45.00 pp
The land operations will be organized by Baltic Nature Travel partner Baltic Vision
Frequently Asked Questions
What travelers say about us
Leave a review
Tell us about your experience!