VILNIUS - RIGA ADVENTURE
DAY 1: ARRIVAL VILNIUS
Arrival in Vilnius, optional transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva**** or similar, check-in.
DAY 2: VILNIUS
Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The morning sightseeing tour includes a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. The afternoon take the train to Trakai to do a self – guided kayaking tour in Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve. Return back to Vilnius by train.
DAY 3: VILNIUS-RIGA
Heading from Vilnius to Riga by bus. Check-in at Hotel Mercure Riga**** or similar.
DAY 4: RIGA
Founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, Riga is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. In the afternoon take the train to Jurmala to do a self – guided bike tour in Jurmala. The vibrant Latvian sea resort is famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. Return back to with the train.
DAY 5: RIGA
In the morning the train brings you to the Gauja National park and town of Sigulda. Gauja National park is the largest and oldest National park in Latvia. Embark on guided hiking tour. This 17 km long hike brings you to the heart of the Gauja National Park. Impressive sandstone outcrops and the biggest cave in the Baltics – Gutman Cave. Ancient historical sites, like Sigulda Brother of Swords castle ruins and Krimulda manor. Return back to Riga with the train.
DAY 6 (THURSDAY): RIGA DEPARTURE
Optional transfer to airport.
- Tour the medieval city of Vilnius;
- Kayaking around the Trakai Peninsula the island castle;
- Tour Riga’s old town;
- Bike vibrant Latvian sea resort;
- Gauja National Park hiking tour.
Package price per person
- EUR 569 (double occupancy)
- EUR 210 (single supplement)
- 5 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels;
- 5 x breakfast;
- Walking tour in Vilnius and Riga;
- Kayak rent in Trakai;
- Bike rent in Jurmala;
- Guided hiking tour in Gauja National Park;
- Bus tickets: Vilnius – Riga.
- Transfer from Vilnius airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- Transfer from Hotel Mercure to Riga airport: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
please fill the form to
Request a tour
Frequently Asked Questions
What travelers say about us
Leave a review
Tell us about your experience!